Bad Fish says….
There are some good foundry engineering companies and there are some bad ones too. What makes Del Sol different? A few things.
1. We have hands on, real world foundry experience. Having experience working in and running foundries, melting and pouring metal, making molds, and making foundry equipment gives us a depth of experience that many others don't have.
2. We take a simple, straightforward approach. Some companies will try to woo you with fancy bells and whistles. When it comes down to it, foundries are not fancy. So, we engineer systems and facilities to be simple, durable, maintainable, and profitable. In the words of Forest Gump..."Simple is as simple does."
3. Time is money. We do not seek to run up billable hours. Our goal is to address your needs and implement them in a timely and cost effective manner.
4. We care. We really do. We want to see you succeed in your plans. We don't just charge money to charge money. We believe the ideas we present will help you prosper and we look forward to long term relationships with our customers.
5. Forest for the trees. Much of the work we do is asking questions and piecing together answers. You already have many of the answers you need on your own team, but sometimes, you just need someone who does not live there to bring those thoughts to life. So we consult in forest for the trees syndrome. Oftern, you simply can't see solutions becuase you are stuck in the day to day operation and survival. We can help by seeing the bigger picture and by bringing fresh ideas to light.