Foundry Melting and Pouring Materials
Del Sol Services offers unique and complete solutions for your melt and pouring areas. From the basics of furnace linings and ladle rams to advanced processes using argon porous plugs, or nitrogen degassing, or special fluxing, Del Sol Services has a solution for your molten metal needs.
Capital USA Foundry Refractory
Del Sol supplies a complete line of refractories for melting furnaces and molten metal transfer from Capital Refractories.
Capital Refractories Specialties Include:
- Dry Vibratable Linings for Induction Furnaces
- Alumina Based Linings for Steel Melt
- Non Silica Specialty Alumina Linings for Ductile Iron Melting
- Non Silica Specialty Mullite Linings for Grey Iron Melting
- Special Installation Vibrator for Fast Dry Vibratable Installations
- Porous Plug Technologies for cleaning metal in your induction furnace
- Hot and Cold Furnace and Ladle Patch
- Specialized Slag Resistant Rams and Slurry Coatings
- Full range of castables
- MICA Slip Plane Material
- Mircoporous Insulating Sheets for Ladles
Capital Refractories is an outstanding supplier of foundry refractories. Not only are they price competitive, but they are always pushing the envelop of technology to continually bring you better products.
Capital Porous Plug for Use in Induction Furnace Melting
Capital Coral CXL Refractory ready to be installed.
Example of MICA glass weave used in a 12000# furnace
Example of our high quality FURNACE LINING FORMS
Completed Lining Featuring our high performance dry top cap material (no moisture)
Del Sol Services also stocks furnace products such as:
- Spider Wires
- Degassing Lances
- Bosch Installation Vibrators
Need more info? Contact Us