Bad Fish says….
There are some good foundry consulting companies and there are some bad ones too. What makes Del Sol different? A few things.
1. Consulting is not our primary business. This is actually a good thing for you. Our profits are made selling foundry supplies, equipment, and plants. So, we do not live on extended billable rates in order to pay our bills, so we get on a project and get it done rather than dragging it out.
2. Our experience is broad based. Having experience working in and running foundries, melting and pouring metal, making molds, and making foundry equipment gives us a depth of experience that many others don't have.
3. Time is money. Our consultancies normally last 3 days. One day is asking questions, one day is wondering how in the world we will accomplish the task, and day three is committing your plan to paper. Obviously, there is an implementation stage that most customers handle themselves, but more often than not, we are out in three days and you have a working plan in hand.
4. We care. We really do. We want to see you succeed in your plans. We don't just charge money to charge money. We believe the ideas we present will help you prosper and we look forward to long term relationships with our consulting customers.
5. Forest for the trees. Most of the work we do is ask questions and piece together answers. You already have many of the answers you need on your own team, but sometimes, you just need someone who does not live there to bring those thoughts to life. So we consult in forest for the trees syndrome. We are successful because we see the forest.